Position: CMP Field Service Engineer
This role is a primary field service position that will support the installation, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance of CMP polishers (MirraSA, MirraTrak, Mirra Mesa, Reflexion). The CMP Field Service Engineer will interface with internal and external customers on a daily basis to address their needs. The CMP Field Service Engineer will be involved with assisting in refurbishment of equipment, supporting with upgrade design / testing, and technical support. The position is based in Phoenix, Ariz., requires domestic and international travel and will require a valid driver’s license and Passport.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Installation of semiconductor equipment.
2. Preventive maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
3. Repair of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
4. Refurbishment of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
5. Support and development of new upgrades.
6. CMP Foundry operation support.
7. Respond to customer inquiries by phone and provide on-site service.
8. Provide customer training on equipment as needed.
9. Document service reports and billing invoices.
Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills and Experience:
1. Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Applied Science, equivalent military, or semiconductor experience
2. Strong grasp of electrical or mechanical applications
3. MS Office software (Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint)
4. Customer service experience
5. Physical college lab experience or 3-5 years field service experience in the semiconductor industry
6. Experience with the Applied Materials Mirra platforms and/or OnTrak DSS-200 platforms – SpeedFam-IPEC platforms a plus but not required.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
The working environment is general office, customer facilities, research laboratory and manufacturing plant. Daily contact with other employees and customers is required. The position is based in our Phoenix, Ariz. headquarters, and travel will be required.
Apply for Position:
Back to careers page
Inside Sales/Customer Support
Inside Sales/Customer Support position is responsible for supporting customerís requests including the following: preparation of quotations; answer customer inquiries; completion of sales orders; and identifying all opportunities to increase Entrepix parts revenue and maximize customer satisfaction.
CMP Field Service Engineer
This role is a primary field service position that will support the installation, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance of CMP polishers (MirraSA, MirraTrak, Mirra Mesa, Reflexion). The CMP Field Service Engineer will interface with internal and external customers on a daily basis to address their needs.